The team and I are excited to introduce the new TouchPoint newsletter designed to help your church maximize your ministry through the platform. The “TouchPoint Minute” will share the latest happening here at TouchPoint. You will find product updates, new features, training and enablement resources, and more. We hope you enjoy it! Our door is always open to feedback, so please let us know how we can best serve you and provide the resources needed for success.
- Send Leaders Attendance Reminders: Leaders of your classes and other organizations can receive texts or emails with a link for taking attendance shortly before the beginning of the next meeting.
- Vital Stats Graphs: Quickly access graphs to compare the current year with the previous year for contributions and attendance. The graphs can also be customized for an ad hoc look at specified groups of funds and organizations.
- Pushpay Integration: Now your Pushpay transactions can be automatically uploaded into your TouchPoint database nightly.
- SMS Limit Increased to 1600 Characters: We increased the character limit of texts from 160 to 1600. This was a small and simple change, but important to some of our clients!
Have questions about any of these new features? Feel free to send in a support ticket in TouchPoint and we’ll be happy to explain.
Tips & Tricks
Did you know you can perform a quick Database Audit to ensure you’re maintaining relevant information on your congregants? For example, I can use the Basic Search (People Menu > Find People > Basic Search) to filter for those who are Members of our church and whose marital status is Unknown.
Resources to Use and Share
- Year-End Giving for Executive Pastor | A Remote Roundtable: Last month we sat down with leaders from Bellevue Baptist Church, Fielder Church, and Cross Church to discuss year-end giving best practices. Watch the webinar replay here, and don’t forget to share with your fellow friends in ministry.
Come See Us!
- XP Seminar | Dallas, Texas | February 20-21: Will you be attending the XP Seminar in Dallas? We’ll be at the conference and would love to meet up! Let us know you’ll be there.
- CEEP Conference | Boston, Massachusetts | February 20: Andrew Triplett will be representing TouchPoint to our friends in the Episcopal church. Swing by our booth and say hi!
- Texas Ministry Conference | Houston, Texas | February 21: TouchPoint will have a booth in the expo and will be presenting two workshops. If you’ll be in Houston, holler at us!