In case you missed the December new features webinar, we have made available the ability to customize the Involvement tabs to control, per organization type, what is displayed on the tabs.
You can find full documentation of this feature here.
Here are some highlights of what this can do for you:
- You can display a link for your volunteers to easily view and manage their commitments.
- You can add an Unsubscribe button so that mail list subscribers can easily remove themselves from a list.
- Each organization type can be set uniquely to show the fields that are relevant to that particular type of organization.
In addition, you can use the settings below to limit what organization types are visible to users on the Involvement tabs and in what order they are displayed:
- UX-DefaultInvolvementOrgTypeFilter (for MyData users)
- UX-DefaultAccessInvolvementOrgTypeFilter (for all other users)
Both these settings take as a value a list of organization types separated by commas. Included organization types are visible on the Involvement tabs in the order in which they are listed in the applicable setting. Read more about these settings in the article on Administration Settings.