Have you heard of the TouchPoint Minute? If not, consider yourself officially looped in by the end of this post!
Every month, we send out a roll-up of new product features and announcements about TouchPoint, plus best practice resources like ebooks and webinars. We’re posting last month’s newsletter in case you missed it, or aren’t subscribed.
If you’re not currently subscribed to the TouchPoint Minute, and would like to get these updates delivered to your inbox, you can sign up here:
October 2020 Updates
Upcoming WebinarsOctober New Features Webinar | Thursday, October 29 @ 2 pm central
New FeaturesTicketing Available now! Churches can sell reserved seating with this new integration that saves you 75%+ compared to similar solutions. This feature was just used at a large church last Sunday for social distancing and contract tracing. Learn More or Schedule a Demo.
- COVID Health Screening for TouchPoint Registrations
- New Tools to Customize People Profile Pages
- Updates to Registration Questions
- New Attendance Reminder Features
Tips & TricksNine Ways of Branding Your System
1. Login Page This is the first screen that every TouchPoint User will see as they log in to their database.
2. Navigation Bar Once you’re logged in to TouchPoint, the button in the upper lefthand corner may be modified to be your church’s logo. If you haven’t updated it, it will read “TouchPoint.”
3. Online Giving Pages These are public-facing pages that the congregant will see as they go online to donate, so make them beautiful.
4. Online Registrations These are also public-facing pages that the registrant will see as they register for events online. You may have a default look for all registrations or brand each individual registration/event.
5. Web Check-In Screen The Web Check-In Screen is what the Member/Guest will see when they arrive at the check-in station to check in for a class. You can customize these pages per Profile (Ministry/Location within the church).
6. Emails We have an easy-to-use mobile-friendly email builder that allows you to create beautiful, branded, mobile-friendly emails. Many churches create and save templates per ministry or event.
7. Small Group Finder The Small Group Finder is what your churchgoers will use to search for and register for a group.
8. Custom Domain A custom domain allows your churchgoers to type in a customized URL (that your church owns) into the address bar that will redirect the user to your TouchPoint Database. For example, they may be able to visit “My.YourChurch.Com” instead of “TouchPoint.YourChurch.com.” This feature requires development resources and is available for a one-time fee of $350.
9. Mobile App Your staff, lay leaders, and churchgoers will all use the same app if your church has purchased the custom-branded mobile app.
Learn more here!
- Using A Custom Login Page
- Default Shell for Online Registrations
- Configuring Web Check-In Profiles
- Create a Shell for Small Group Finder
Back by popular demand: these promotions have been extended through Saturday, October 31 at 11:59pm CST, so reach out to our team today!*
Training and Consulting: Buy at least 10 hours by 10/30 and get 20% free
Tune up package – 4 hours of training and 3 hours of consulting for $1,000
Custom Domain: $350 if by 10/30, then it goes to $400
Ticketing: Buy $3,500 of tickets by 10/30 – setup is included and tickets can be used until 12/31/21
Referral Program: 25% of yearly subscription revenue, no limit
Deadline is close of business on Saturday, October 31 at 11:59pm CST