Empower Your Ministry Anytime, Anywhere With TouchPoint’s Mobile App
Transform Church Engagement with Advanced Tools for Ministers, Volunteers, and Members – in a single app.
Mobile App Overview
One single app provides a personalized and engaging experience for churchgoers and also equips your staff
and lay leaders with powerful tools to help them minister effectively.
Struggling To Keep Your Congregation Up To Date?
Imagine churchgoers only needing to check ONE PLACE to manage the various ways they engage with your church!
TouchPoint Mobile App Brings Unparalleled Efficiency and Connectivity to Your Church’s Daily Operation
TouchPoint’s Mobile App Extends Your Church’s Impact
- Customized Experiences for Every Role: The TouchPoint Mobile App adapts to each church member’s needs, offering pastors, staff, and members a personalized experience. Pastors enjoy the freedom to minister effectively outside the church, members experience streamlined participation, and staff benefit from cost savings without needing separate software or licenses.
- Empowered Pastors with Mobile Ministry: Designed to support pastors on the go, the app enhances ministry outside the church walls, offering the tools needed for dynamic, real-time pastoral care.
- Streamlines Member Participation: Thanks to the app’s intuitive design and integrated functionalities, members find a more engaging and simplified way to participate in church activities.
- Simplifies Church Management for Staff: The app saves time and money for church staff by eliminating the need for multiple software solutions and syncing all data in one integrated platform.
- Save Money: You don’t have to pay extra for the TouchPoint Mobile App. Its included as part of TouchPoint’s Integrated platform.
Your Beautifully Designed Custom Church App
Get connected with the church changing app that delivers an unparalleled user experience – one that is dynamic, engaging, and uniquely tailored to your needs. You can customize your settings and provide feedback to further enhance your experience! This app offers an immersive and captivating experience that evolves with each interaction, making it the perfect solution for anyone looking to truly optimize their church’s digital experience!
Frequently Asked Questions
The app name and icon are specifically for your church, so your congregants look for your church’s app not a generic app name. All the colors, logos, and branding used inside the app are set by you. We have a robust list of settings to configure features, language, and how the app is configured for your specific church.
Unlike most church apps on the market, our app is deeply integrated into the ChMS platform, which allows for the powerful tools and features for congregants and staff to manage their relationship with your church. Because of this, it is not possible to get the app only.
The app is bundled with our ChMS platform, and the cost is based on the number of active records. Click here to schedule a demo and talk to one of our solutions experts. (Please link to the demo page.)
TouchPoint does not host your media, so there are no additional charges. You can save money and hastle by continuing to use your existing hosting provider. We support YouTube, Vimeo, and any hosting provider that can provide MP4, HLS, or M3U8 links. We then seamlessly embed the media in an in–app experience that is optimized for the user experience.
TouchPoint does not host your media so there are no additional charges. You can save money and hastle by continuing to use your existing hosting provider. We support YouTube, Vimeo and any hosting provider that can provide MP4, HLS or M3U8 links. We then seamlessly embed the media in an in–app experience that is optimized for the user experience.
With our integrated giving platform, we can have the user already logged in, making giving super quick and easy. In addition, the giving history and statements are updated immediately. For the church, we can often save you time and money versus using a third-party giving platform with high processing fees. If after considering these things, you still want to use an outside provider, that is possible.