Maximize Your Ministry with TouchPoint:
Pay Only For Active Engagement
Simple Pricing Designed To Scale With You As You Grow
Unlike others, TouchPoint values your church’s resources by charging only for active users, ensuring you invest more in your community’s growth and less in overhead. Experience the comprehensive benefits of smarter church management! Nearly everything is included!
Frequently Asked Questions
Generally speaking, anyone who meets any of the following criteria within a 12-month period of time would be considered active:
1. Members of a household where a household member has contributed at least once
2. Anyone who has attended at least twice
This is not a fixed definition since every church tracks and measures different things. We will work with you to come up with a fair and reasonable number that reflects the number of active people in your church.
We’ll work with you in the discovery process to determine the most accurate number for your church.
Totally A-OK. We’ll work with you to come to a mutually agreed upon figure based on the number of people involved with your church.
We want you to collect the data that’s important and relevant for your church to best do ministry and serve your community. You shouldn’t have to be concerned with purging inactive records just to keep operational costs low. Keep the history of those inactive people (without paying for them) so that you can better reengage with them when they reconnect with your church. We base pricing just on the records that are active so you can stay focused on what matters.
Bring your ministry together with an end-to-end solution that works for everyone. TouchPoint’s comprehensive features package ensures you’ve got all the tools to manage church Sunday to Sunday.
Powering Your Mission
TouchPoint Software makes data conversion easy and accurate. Our software uses a variety of techniques to ensure that your data is converted correctly, including:
- Data Cleansing: We remove any duplicate or incorrect data from your source files before conversion.
- Data Mapping: We map your source data fields to the corresponding fields in TouchPoint Software.
- Data Validation: We validate your data to ensure that it meets our formatting and data type requirements.
- Data Conversion: We convert your data into the TouchPoint Software format.
TouchPoint Software offers comprehensive training on its ChMS software. Our training covers all aspects of using the software, including:
- Getting Started With Your Database
- Managing Your People
- Communicating With Your Congregation
- Planning and Managing Events
- Tracking Finances
- …And more!
Our training is delivered by experienced trainers who can answer any questions you have. We offer online training modules that you can complete at your own pace.
In addition to Training, TouchPoint is proud to offer Consulting Services to further power your mission and vision. We walk alongside you to identify any potential opportunities for improvement in system knowledge and then help your staff and lay leaders confidently take their TouchPoint knowledge and practices to the next level. We are happy to meet with you via teleconference or at your church.
- TouchPoint Giving – TouchPoint also offers an in-house payment processor to handle your donations and event payments. With TouchPoint Giving, you’ll also gain access to some additional finance features, such as custom reporting. Check out why others are making the switch to TouchPoint Giving!
- Custom Website – Looking for an amazing website that integrates with your TouchPoint database? Look no further! We have partnered with Solertiae to provide you with beautiful, easy-to-use websites to house your TouchPoint content within your larger communication strategy.
- Scan & Deposit – With a Cass Bank account, you can now scan in your checks and deposit them directly into your bank account!
- Get The Most Out Of Texting – We are proud to work closely with Powered By Text and Twilio to bring you the most options when it comes to text message communication.
- Streamline Your Background Checks – TouchPoint partners with Protect My Ministry and MinistrySafe to allow you to run background checks without leaving your TouchPoint database!
- Event Ticketing – Ticketing is an optional add-on for churches looking to save on the fees that mainstream ticketing services typically charge. TouchPoint’s event ticketing solution allows you to build your own venue inside of your TouchPoint database, customize seating and sales to suit your church’s needs, reserve seats, sell tickets online and in person, access event reporting, and much more!