We are looking for a qualified Full Stack Developer to work with all aspects of our open source software and service. Your job will entail adding new features, managing the database, building database conversions, and fixing bugs. We are a small shop and you will be working with experienced developers and outside contributors to the open source project.
You are a team player with a desire to create and contribute to great software. You enjoy working with a mission-focused, collaborative team, to achieve a common goal. You communicate well and have a growth mentality that guides how you code and work. You enjoy continually refining and improving processes to save time and increase efficiencies. You manage your time well, accurately estimate timelines for projects and deliver on your commitments.
- ASP.NET MVC / HTTP / REST
- C# / LINQ / Regular Expressions / XML / JSON
- HTML / CSS / Bootstrap 3.2+
- SQL Server / SQL
- Git / GitHub / Open Source
Competencies / Work Style:
- Effectively manages deadlines and deliverables
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Accurately estimates timelines for projects
- Firm grasp of personal strengths and weaknesses
- Willing to learn new tools and coding languages
- Team player, who listens well, learns from others, and helps fellow team members perform to their best
- Receives and offers constructive feedback in a positive manner
- Web Development – Add new functionality to the main application, from simple, one-day projects to much larger projects.
- Bug Fixes – Support and collaborate with our client success team to track down reported bugs and repair in a timely manner.
- Database Conversions – Convert a new customer’s database from other church management systems.
- Custom Reports – Help clients build custom reports and Python scripts for their specific database.
- Github collaboration with outside contributors – Work with issues and pull requests.
- Testing / QA – Work with our client success team to help devise a plan for testing and validating new features in a sandbox environment.
- Write APIs – As new APIs are needed for our Python extensibility interface.
NOTE: This will be a temporary to full-time position.